The ease of this purchase was a good start. The content of this manual was exactly all I needed to retore my Tandberg 64.
All of the mechanical and electrical information is contained in the manual and the quality of the document makes reading the data easy.
The exerience with the resource has made this my prime source for technical data.
I found this manual to be complete in every detail. Besides the schematic it has a complete set of alignment instructions which are easy to understand. It also includes a complete parts list as well as an explanation of how the power supply and safety shutdown circuits operate. Even a schematic of the tuner is included.
Text excerpt from page 7 (click to view)
4. INSTALLATION METHOD (HOW TO INSTALL THE VECHICLE)
Should be determined before the unit install under carpet. Adjust the installation bracket with bolts to suit the place of installation.
Â§ USAGE OF MAGAZINE (To load the discs)
* Load the discs with the labels facing upwards, as shown in the diagram.
Tray extracted direction Magazin Label Side Tray
* Remove the floor carpet and decide on the place to install. * Remove the separator of the cushion rubber that is attached to the installation bracket with bolt and install accordingly. * Align the unit with the bolts and secure it with the wing nuts.
Â§ TO LOAD THE MAGAZINE
* Slide the sliding door to the right until it is completely latched on. * Load the magazine in the direction as shown in the diagram push it in until is locked into the unit. * After the magazine has been loaded, close the sliding door. (If not close sliding door, Dirt or dust entering it will cause damage)
Â§ TO REMOVE THE MAGAZINE
* Open the sliding door and depress the eject button. * Remove the magazine when it has been ejected. * Close the sliding door.