There are currently no product reviews.
It is an very good and clear scanned service manual.
Easy to order the manual. Good quality and fast delivery.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
4. INSTALLATION METHOD (HOW TO INSTALL THE VECHICLE)
Should be determined before the unit install under carpet. Adjust the installation bracket with bolts to suit the place of installation.
Â§ USAGE OF MAGAZINE (To load the discs)
* Load the discs with the labels facing upwards, as shown in the diagram.
Tray extracted direction Magazin Label Side Tray
* Remove the floor carpet and decide on the place to install. * Remove the separator of the cushion rubber that is attached to the installation bracket with bolt and install accordingly. * Align the unit with the bolts and secure it with the wing nuts.
Â§ TO LOAD THE MAGAZINE
* Slide the sliding door to the right until it is completely latched on. * Load the magazine in the direction as shown in the diagram push it in until is locked into the unit. * After the magazine has been loaded, close the sliding door. (If not close sliding door, Dirt or dust entering it will cause damage)
Â§ TO REMOVE THE MAGAZINE
* Open the sliding door and depress the eject button. * Remove the magazine when it has been ejected. * Close the sliding door.
depress the eject button in here